Students who wish to participate in NCAA Division I or II athletics need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center. Students need to qualify academically and will also need to be cleared as an amateur student-athlete. Students are responsible for achieving and protecting their eligibility status.
Checklist for College-Bound Student Athletes:
- Register at the beginning of your junior year at www.eligibilitycenter.org (allow at least 15 minutes to one hour to register completely).
- Request in your Naviance Family Connection to have your transcript sent electronically to the NCAA Eligibility Center at the end of your junior year.
- Take the ACT or SAT and use the code "9999" to have your official scores sent directly to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Make sure you are on track to graduate on time with your class and have the required amount of core courses.
- Request final amateurism certification during your senior year (beginning April 1st) from the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Request the Office of School Counseling to submit your final transcript with proof of graduation to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE REFER TO THE NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER LINKS BELOW